Friday, January 25, 2008

Another T.O.A.B.









Tonight I was thinking about and talking to my youngest brother about this. Those lines you hear yourself say and want to laugh at but say and fully mean. That if you were single and eating lunch in a public place you might spray your food all over your friend. Our turn and say "What? Did She say what I thought I just heard? Couldn't have been." Here are just some of mine I say quite often. Or at least more often than I'd like to.
  • Can you take your bat man masks off so we can wash you now?
  • Give your brother back his sword to chew on instead of your shoe.
  • Beck: There will be no standing on face.
  • Beckett leave your brothers nose out of you mouth.
  • Quiet so he can watch his Scubba.
  • How many times do I need to say your name? Reply: 15 mom. Reply: Okay then.
  • Don't mow over your father please.
  • No more shaka-ing your brother's head.
  • We don't paint in our throw up here.
  • No one is allowed to eat in the bathtub.
  • Popcorn sounds like Corn Pops but it's not for breakfast. Even if Top does at work he wouldn't at my house.
  • Are you kidding me?
  • Is that coconut boy again?
  • No knocking over Nana or the tourists today.
  • WHAT!? what? What?
  • That's enough snowballs at the Co. Commander can we luau now?
  • No Coke for the baby Nana Too.
  • Hurry and get your uniform on we're going to Daddy's promotion.
  • We'll just say that you're on PT profile for you shoes. It's okay.

Please comment on some of yours your hear and think are funny after the kids go to bed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple of my sayings: "Tim we don't lick the Pledge" (I really say this more than I would like) "Tommy, saying sorry does not mean you get the last hit too""James...what were you thinking while you were doing this?" "James, you can take Grr to school but he has to stay in your basket" "Yes, we all know that Tim pooped, please go do something else"

Anonymous said...

Mine:
"Davy, if you're going to rev your engine that loud, you need to go in your room."
"Jon, the garbage is not the place to get a snack."
"Listen and obey, please."
"Jon, we don't hit our brother with a block."
"I know you love Daddy best, but Mommy is okay too."
"Davy, I don't want to hear, 'I was just'. You will NOT ride your bicycle on the coffee table."
"I know it's dark outside, it's not nighttime and you can't turn into Spiderman until it's nighttime."

Emily said...

Tee Hee! I'm loving all of these..How about, "You can't just eat vegtables, you MUST eat 5 bites of this frozen pizza!" Yeah, I said it....

EmilieAn said...

I love it. Those are awsome. I've said the same things sometimes and have to admit i was shocked that I pulled them off too.

Thanx ladies

Ashley said...

I love the Batman twins! Use this address to get to my blog. The other one doesn't work! I miss you!