While working in Beckett's room we were just going about our stuff while he was in his crib talking and entertainig himself. We look up and see him standing in the front and mom says. "I put him in the back by the wall." So we did it again and he fell and then pulled himself up and tried again. This is what we saw.
Now he's got teeth. Look how cute and big they are. Two half teeth equal one full whole cute tooth. My baby's got tooth.
Having a secret identity (bat baby) and saving the world between nap times and feedings. Oh and if he's got a clean diaper.
He is becoming a cereal eater. Not every day but everytime we eat something he is so interested. Not as interested as a peice of paper. That he'll go to town on.
Playing games of peek-a-boo with towels, hats, around pillows, walls, and now his crib. He's so proud of himself here. When he was offically done playing like this he took a quick nap. Not so much a long good one but that he fell asleep so fast it was shocking. Sore muscles when he woke up. He stretched and cried. So we started the baby massage time. He loves it.
I guess he's trying to tell me I'm growing up mom. Okay Beckett I hear you. I love you and want you to grow big and strong. But I'm going to enjoy every minute of you being little and tiny. It won't be long untill you're big like Brother.




1 comment:
Aw, this made me almost cry. I had to go find my tiny baby and give her a big hug. . . and finally charge the camera so I can take pictures again.
-Kelly
Post a Comment